Saturday, April 16, 2011

She asked me to write for her..

She asked me to write for her…

I Thought thoughts were
suppose to be kept under lock and key
…but, Coincidentally
mine became ruptured lines
Leaking a fusion of, teenage infatuation and inebriated wit

Meaning,
the slick shit I spit
Encroached on inner her
Forcing the cracks in inner me
To widen and give more of a perspective
On the true reason I must lean on everything

Nice to meet you…

I feel like
This is the last night
And
We fell deep in “like”
And
Touches became strokes
And
I could orchestrate “LOVE”
via heart strings and a love note

Yeah Witty C is scratching the surface
Trying to get deep
but seriously
I need you to get to know me

Watch as I
Force the truth to the surface by
Expelling the embellishments - Half truths,
The well written portions of fantasies
by
Actors and actresses enjoying the scenery

I’m funny Style..

But my cracks and flaws
I don’t hide anymore
This leads to explanations and insecurities

So, this is me

And

this is me viewing you from the sideline
Your profile is a sick etched out piece of work
Your lines are defined as
Beauties elaborate blessing to the eyes
and, I’m Lucky enough to partake in the vision

But hey…

If I go by the way of
Our social ills
I would have to play the 'fall back' guy

Embracing thoughts of ,
She’s fly
But, So... Am... I

With my middle finger in the air
I say fuck what you heard

I’m.. Falling into a zone that might make it hard to go home
I... Need her to know, I... want fruitful conversation
Planting seeds with the promise to always feed me, mentally

This is worth a kiss
But I’ll settle for
Words of wisdom
Left to wander in my thoughts and marry sentences
That run on with no periods
There are only pauses to catch our breath
And go in again…

She asked me to write for her..

Nice to meet you.



(c) Chris Styles 'Pieces of a Man' 2010

1 comment: