Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Free Expression

She impressed her reasoning
on my conscious

Exploratory me
proceeded to breakdown
the conscious slash / reasoning
meet and greet

Am I free to speak?

Wondering the time frame
for the unexpected Promotion of feelings
conditional social strategies
predicting when falling is…

…Allowed

Somehow i had a plan of
predetermined precursors
passing points pointing out
what i thought love was

If it came in the first ten minutes of conversation
or
the first ten years of sharing space in a so called friend equation

What's the difference?

Means to express what
this anomaly beating my chest means
Freezes on thoughts like frigid nights
meaning I'm way past like..

Like, describes hobbies and food

This is not how i describe you...


Longing for nights
Liberating dreams trapped in daylight
released into an audible stream
connected to you and me

I relish these things...

I LOVE those things...

.that's how i describe you.

2 comments:

  1. You are always free to speak...
    Good to see you in action!!!
    Nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell you.. you have a smooth jazz affect on me... your words make me close my eyes, nod my head and breathe in deeply... what talent.

    ReplyDelete