Monday, April 18, 2011

Deal Breaker



Deal Breaker
“What are the odds?”

Potty mouths are
Allowed… In small doses

Since…
I tend to get started at 7a.m. with mine
Usually when I’m standing in line
At Duane Reade
With something in hand that I really don’t need

To some vulgar language… is a deal breaker.

Untamed mouths
Speaking on any and everything
Ms.,  Really..
Chris isn’t any good ‘till there’s caffeine in me

What’s a deal breaker for me?

A very shapely body
Stylishly put together outfit
With shoes that don’t really fit
Forcing a false switch
Looking as if
Those six inch medieval
Bearers of pain
Was part of the game..

No…

See, the rule book says
Being comfortable
Trumps
cute and silly

…a devoted mind means
possibly

later…

we can get drinks

But, if your mind is stuck on pain
Grinning to freeze time
Forgetting the friction
 just a minute
Striking a pose
Like, you wish you had all this…

Nah Ms.

That’s a deal breaker

I’ll explain more later…

(To be Continued)

1 comment: