Monday, April 25, 2011

Hide and seek


She be, everything
Everything that I compiled in a dream
Wandering
Lonely type, crossing off  - lifes  - likes and dislikes
Making my aura ripple
…Cause and effect
.
I
.
Stand in stolen moments
Hoping to be accosted by justice
And I won’t seek your mercy
This I promise… Damn Ms.
.
 Windsor knots overlap with time
Meaning every morning
Before work,  I’m, running behind..
Daydreams begin when I open my eyes
.
Focus is impossible
Because of beautiful you
Silhouetted against the intrusive sun beams
Leaves less space for me to breathe
.
And
.
Catching my breath takes time
.
Funny thing is
It’s so not my style to
Reveal the reason for my smile
I’d rather coax computer keys into speaking for me
Written explanations and portions of me
The confused mans version of poetry
My perverted means to exhale my misery
.
She has me
Leaving the house minus the keys
Locking the door forgetting my coffee
.
Wait.. stop.. breathe..

What the fuck just happened?
My life was infused with
Text messages and thoughts
That, move me
Like scenes from a movie
Has me
Motionless and holding cards close to my vest
.
This, this is where my head’s at
As I run into the turnstile
Still daydreaming
Still caught in a self motivated coaching session
.
I won’t be bested!
.
Hold on, my phone is vibrating
You have one new message
.
Damn, this is some bullshit, lol

1 comment: