Saturday, April 23, 2011

Courage...

I just met courage...

She be ... filled with estrogen
developed strength, from
wisdom passed down from the heavens

instilled in her family lineage
given the privileged
she provided me glimpses
into the
miracles

or

at least

Wondrous [Pre - Views]

Superhero status

The Baddest... Most outstanding... Physical apparatus
I've ever seen before
I mean, Fuck swagger
character was key
bench pressing life
effortlessly
impressing me with every step taken
in the dark as if she walked
the distance of this countries
highways and Bi-ways

Eyes closed

Yeah...and i would follow

See... She Be

Ancestry revisited
with unobstructed visions
of what's to be

.if.

we make it what we want

Courage, casting shadows
of comforting conversions of cowardice
if it wasn't sure before...

i assure you, now it is...

She be... My hero...

I'm in awe of, Courage...

No comments:

Post a Comment