Thursday, April 21, 2011

Got Change?

"close your eyes.. Do you feel that?"

If I switched my speech from
Hey Ma to yes love
That means
I'm caught up in the rush
Of
What could be termed as stage 3 lust
…it’s not

Respectfully speaking
Ironically so
Yes  Love, feels  right
It embodies the second half of - incomplete
Certain words that became fixtures
Less than rudimentary to me
But..

Beautiful you
Holds my mind in the comfort of conversation
Reveling in foreign destinations
That until recently were only
figments of my imagination

I’m swimming in the newness
Addicted to the unpredictability
Of the situation unfolding before me
… I fucks with you.

I was crooked
My Bent ways remained skewed
Screws and views
Were a bit  loose
Until I  crashed into you
Now
Visions of the past are viewed in a cracked rear view

And me?

A changed individual
Interlocking aspects that accent our features
Cross referencing
My current reflection to maintain this positive direction

So

Change me, are no longer silent pleas…


1 comment:

  1. Amazing how connections to new people alter your state of being and thinking and seeing... "The eye altering, alters all"...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete