Thursday, April 21, 2011

Remembering Our Spot


i
Coined some phases… ticklish foot-sy parties
Pardon me
.
postpartum depression
Crept in
….
Past adventures
We have partaken in
.
i
.
Still walk by
Spots we inhabited
During our
Enraptured course of action
The Statue in Central Park
Where we decided
Our personalities
Meshed so well, that
Being apart
Was no longer an option
.
We became
A formidable concoction
Of
Not so much Love
As it was
A mounting trust
.
Yeah, the statue is still there
.
Today I used the same spoon I used to
drizzle Honey on you
.
For the first time
Experimenting
Acting like
i
Made a living at it
.
Talking hella sexy shit
.
Between
.
Slow
.
Deliberate
.
Eager licks
……
Remember Mikes Deli?
Honey glazed turkey
Light mayo
Salt and pepper
.
Saturday special
Our
Day to
Somewhat cuddle
Appear lazy
And
Let the day
.
Just pass us by
.
I was in the video store today
The Drama
isle
When
I had to stop and smile
.
Caught a vision of
Déjà vu
I was so certain
This was the very spot that I first said
I Loved You!
.
The people standing next to me
Smiled as I fell into thought
And
Mouthed “I love You”
As if I were speaking directly to you
..
I swear
The Silly shit I do

The Guess jeans
That
Cornered deceitful me
By means of
Offering up information
On the other “She”
Made their way to me today
.
I was in the hamper
Separating clothes
Not knowing
I’d be separating the past from present
Coming across
A painful lesson
.
.
Stuck reminiscing
Blankly staring at
An old pair of earrings
That you gave back to me
After finding the number in the jeans
.
. .
.
Such a hurtful thing
Not even worth mentioning after
Playboy status
With flawed techniques
Doomed me
In a game
Being Played for keeps
.
That was younger me

No comments:

Post a Comment