Saturday, April 23, 2011

Static Cling



Free... Really isn't beyond my union
internalizing random events
dark tinted soul... closed windows

EYES WIDE SHUT

Influx of feelings
flushing rational thinking from me
sipping tea on the third story

Building..
A
history of events
ready to vent
feeling like life needs replenishing

Phone Rings..

Baby, I'm falling
faithfully flailing, hands
grasp at the thought
of things I'm still trying to understand

Holding the phone
expressing what you mean
as if you were some thing
as oppose to
the carrier of memories
drenching fantasies in a pot of reality

I need to see you...

Squeezing the phone
as if to mesh with your voice
holding words
on the tip of my tongue

I lo... I'm in Lo..

Baby... I need to see you...

I'm on my way downtown
carrying a conversation
through vehicle congestion

Baby.. you still there?
I'm almost there...

I Double parked.. following my heart
I'm across the street
at the Park...

What's wrong? she asked holding my hand
There are some things i need you to understand

I LOVE YOU...

I always have
from the sick days
to days when we were allotted time just to play

You held me together
as cocky as this persona
crafts images of independence
you are my sole reference
of

Real Love

Co-dependant

With a purpose

No ring can express
the shift in my chest

I FUCKING Love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment